Monday 21 September 2009

Class Diary



Dear all, if you  have a look at the top right side of the blog you will find a section called Class Diary. You have two of them, one is specifically for Intermediate 3A and the other one for Intermediate 3C. You should click on the one that matches your course but you are more than welcome to check both of them.
In those sections I will be posting what we did on each group during the different sessions and weeks and what is for homework. The aim of these sections is that you follow what we are doing in class in case you cannot attend.
The rest of the posts will be common for both groups. And again, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Hope you find the sections useful.

Rosa

1 comment:

quino 3º c said...

Hi Rosa, I have being reading this blog and I want to congratulate you, it is a hard work what you are doing here.
I hope to take advantage of this work, I have to get use this way to study.
Thanks.